Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Frustration

I only have 2 more weeks of my current teaching position to go. CANT FUCKING WAIT TO FINISH!!!! I am just so done with it....yet the money problems always find me and push me back in there. Anyway, I'm desperately trying to stay positive and focus on my work (which I have had to put aside for the past 4 weeks - damn you rent!!), but it is coming along, and there are things in the pipeline. I am having an exhibition at Spitalfields art market in East London over 4 days (dates to be announced) in December, and there is a definite exhibition buzz (as mentioned in previous posts) happening with the help of my amazing friend and housemate Marc...thought I would share with you some reference photographs I am using in my paintings...enjoy x








No comments:

Post a Comment