Monday, June 17, 2013

Of late..

Wow, its been a while! Lots has happened in my world, and Im loving every down as much as every up!
Back in May, I had a solo show at Blank Space Gallery in Surry Hills called 'The Young Ones'. It was a series of 12 limited edition prints, all based on pop culture.

I was due to hold another solo show - 'Shooting Lines' - two weeks later in Gosford, however due to circumstances out of my hands, I unfortunately had to cancel. I will still be showing the 'Shooting Lines' show though, so watch this space!

Im currently working on an exciting new fashion project with my super talented best friend Jess Chapman, and re-branding my business image in preparation for some brand new directions - very exciting!
Jess's fabulous work - Photo by Bennett Photography

Here are some photos from 'The Young Ones', to see the full series go to my website, or to purchase, my Etsy store. And if you havent already, please pop over to my facebook page to keep up to date with all the latest, including comps and give-aways!







No comments:

Post a Comment