Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Shooting Lines

I've been banging on for a while now that I had a project in the works, and the first part of it came together yesterday, so I can finally show you some progress! I hired a studio in a south London industrial warehouse, which was quite the trek through grungy factories and estates - a fitting to start for the theme of the shoot! I wont tell you too much about about concept as I would rather reveal it with the finished product, but here are some out-takes from yesterday. A big thank you to my models Marc, Conner, Phillipa and Lauren, and special shout out to my sniffling boyfriend who courageously assisted me, in between going to get wine and batteries a few times over! Such a great outcome, Im feeling very inspired and excited about it! x





















No comments:

Post a Comment