Friday, April 8, 2011

2 more hours of work till Im free....

Spring is in the air and I can feel this summer in London is going to be a memorable one! Iv already been getting into the party spirit, arvo's drinking in the sun, reading in the park, planning festivals and travel....I am in such a great place right now!! This Sunday Im leaving for a Eastern Euro trip to Czech, Austria and Hungary, and Im getting very excited! Amongst the sightseeing, hostels and drinking, Im sure I will get some amazing photographs and inspiration. I havent done any drawing lately so Im keen to get into some work when I get home, watch this space for updates! In the meantime I found these pics of some of the places Im headed to...

Vienna

Budapest

Vienna

Budapest

Budapest

Prague

No comments:

Post a Comment