Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ADIDAS Street Fest 2010

Hi all, very exciting happenings over the weekend, although I didnt have enough notice to post the event here before it happened! I was asked to paint a wall as one of 5 artists at the ADIDAS headed Street Fest in Shoreditch on Sunday. I have never sprayed before, nor worked on anything in that size, but I thought it was a great opportunity, so I just went for it! All I had to go by was a low res copy of my drawing, the rest was up to me to do free hand on that giant wall! Pretty happy with the result though, and Im looking forward to doing more events like this around London! Better start practicing with those cans! Special mention to my awesome friend Dan, who helped me out with the painting. He is much more skilled with a can than I am, couldn't have done it without him!!
http://www.streetfest.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment